You have no items in your shopping bag.
All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
"Affiliates" refers to companies and divisions under the ownership of Dolce Vita Footwear, Inc. or that own Dolce Vita Footwear, Inc.
"Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Website.
"Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Website, including the color combinations and the page layout of the Website, with the exception of trademarks and intellectual property belonging to third-parties and displayed with permission.
"Text" includes all text on every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
Certain functions of the Website may require registration, including purchasing products and posting reviews. You may only create and use an account for your own personal use. If you register or provide information to us in any manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities and actions that occur in connection with the account. If we issue a username and/or password to you, you agree to protect such information by, among other things, keeping your password and other information relating to your account confidential. If, notwithstanding the foregoing obligation, you allow another party to use your account, you will be responsible for all use of the Website and all other activities performed by the party using your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including, but not limited to, any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. If you delete your account, we may still need to retain certain information for record keeping, administrative, legal and technical purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. By registering for an account, you grant us permission to send emails, offers, promotions and other marketing material to you via email. You may unsubscribe at any time. You may access your account at My Account.
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. All prices and denominations are listed, and concomitant transactions are conducted, in United States Dollars. Certain colors, measures and similar descriptions may be approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. For example, the particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors of products offered on the Website. We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, and we make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Website. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Website. Products displayed on the Website may also be available in Dolce Vita stores, while supplies last.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions also may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. The inclusion of any products or services on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will continue to be available. You may not purchase any item from the Website for resale by you or any other person, and you may not resell any item purchased from the Website.
We want to make sure that you are satisfied with the products purchased on the Website. We gladly accept returns of unworn merchandise within 30 days of delivery. This excludes “Final Sale” items, which may not be returned or exchanged. Please see our refund and exchange policies.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on the first day of each calendar quarter, commencing on January, 1, 2024, and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on the last day of each calendar quarter (each such quarter an “ENTRY PERIOD”), when all Entries must be received for that quarter. Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required prior to award of any Prize. Employees of Dolce Vita Footwear, Inc. (“SPONSOR”) and its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the Prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. How to enter. To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, the prospective entrant must 1) fully complete (fill out) the survey questions located here, and 2) submit a valid email address as requested by Sponsor (the “ENTRY” and collectively from all Entrants, “ENTRIES”) (the party submitting the Entry, including the Winners of the Prize(s) shall be an “ENTRANT” and collectively the “ENTRANTS”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 pm ET ON THE LAST DAY OF THE CALENDAR QUARTER TO BE CONSIDERED AN ENTRANT FOR THAT QUARTER’S SWEEPSTAKES. Although it is free to enter, standard data charges may be incurred if you use your mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes. One (1) Entry per person during each Entry Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the SurveyMonkey account from which entry is made at the time of the entry. Customers will be prompted to Enter upon completion of every third purchase they make from Dolcevita.com by pop-up, post-purchase informational page, email, or other communication method (if the same has been opted-in-to (if necessary) by Customer) and the same shall contain a link to the survey. Prospective Entrants may also enter by following this link and completing the survey. A copy of the link or a link to these Official Rules shall appear on all marketing materials regarding this Sweepstakes. “AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT HOLDER” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes by contravening the rules, including by using an alternate email address to enter, is prohibited and any such Entries will be deemed void and disqualified. All submissions become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Random Drawing; Odds of Winning. After the close of each Entry Period, up to two (2) potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. If the number of Entries received exceeds 1,000 Entries, there shall be two (2) Winners; if the number of Entries is 1,000 Entries or less, there shall be one (1) Winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received.
4. Prize. Up to two (2) Entrants each Entry Period will receive one (1) five hundred dollar ($500) gift code to www.dolcevita.com (the “PRIZE”) (the 1 or 2 Entrants receiving the Prize each a “WINNER” and collectively the “WINNERS” for that Entry Period). The Prize is subject to terms and conditions and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Any and all federal, state and local taxes on the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. If the Prize or any portion thereof is not accepted, is unclaimed or unused by a Winner, it will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of Prize or any Prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent).
5. Winner Notification. The potential Winner will be contacted via email from email@example.com and may be required, in Sponsor’s discretion, to complete and return a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “AFFIDAVIT”) by the date or within the time frame specified by Sponsor or an alternate Winner may be selected. In the event: (a) a potential Winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or Winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential Winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the Prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) a potential Winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the Prize, (e) a potential Winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) a potential Winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential Winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential Winner may be selected at random, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible Entries received.
7. No Tampering; Right To Cancel; Modify. Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any Prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, Prize claims, or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email or social media accounts or an Entrant’s failure to monitor its email and/or social media accounts; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the Prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the Winner to accept the Prize for any reason; (f) if a Prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any Prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any Prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or Prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses/social media accounts or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit Entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the Entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the Prizes in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may cancel the Sweepstakes as to all future Entry Periods by removing all links and access to these Official Rules and the survey prior to the commencement of a new Entry Period – but the same shall not affect the then-current Entry Period or Prizes granted thereunder.
8. Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, SurveyMonkey and both their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize(s) or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or Prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in New York County, New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. SurveyMonkey not a Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, SurveyMonkey. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor, not SurveyMonkey.
10. Winner List. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s list, available after the final day of each Entry Period, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the Winner(s) list by the end of the second day of the following Entry Period.
Email or transmit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise unlawful;
Harm or exploit children;
Advocate illegal activity or an intention to commit an illegal act;
Impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
Email or transmit content that constitutes a "pyramid" or similar scheme;
Email or transmit content that infringes on the intellectual property or the right of any entity or person;
Advertise or otherwise engage in any commercial endeavor without Dolce Vita’s explicit, written permission;
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
Email or transmit material that includes viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications; and/or
Disrupt the normal flow of communications or affect the ability of others to engage in activities via the Website.
Any Submissions to us, through the Website or otherwise, are subject to the following guidelines and restrictions:
It may not contain URLs or links to any other websites (to advertise your company or website, contact our Sales department at email@example.com);
It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material and provide proper attribution to the copyright owner);
It may not contain viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components;
It is not or could not be construed to be spam mail or any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to transmit them);
It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress or trade secret rights, or any other marks;
It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, derogatory, bigoted, or hateful;
It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the subject matter which is the subject of the information posted by you;
It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as to gender or age;
You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities or investments;
You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes; and
You may not submit opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any Submission, as further set forth below. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory.
Dolce Vita may offer features through the Website that enable you to post information and materials publicly, for example, in product reviews, chat areas, and other similar forums (collectively, "Forums"). All of the rules of conduct described in the Limitations on Information Submitted section above apply to the Forums. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit any Submission to the Forums and to choose to include or not include such Submission in the Forums or otherwise on the Website. By submitting content to a Forum, you grant Dolce Vita a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such content throughout the world on the Website or any other media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
The Forums include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content in the Forums, including such content's accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws, as further set forth below. Any opinions, statements or other materials made available by third parties through the Forums or otherwise through the Website are those of such third parties and not of Dolce Vita, and Dolce Vita does not endorse any such opinions, statements or materials. From time to time, we may offer customers incentives to leave product reviews (for example, to earn points as a member of our loyalty program). Since it is important to us that product reviews are impartial and honest, these incentives will be available to customers regardless of whether a review is positive or negative.
Dolce Vita does not assume any obligation to review or monitor the content or other information submitted to the Website by third parties. You assume the risk of verifying the accuracy of such information posted through independent investigation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may in our discretion review information submitted to the Website for any purpose whatsoever and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove, edit or reject any information submitted to the Website for any reason whatsoever.
We will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third-parties and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), where applicable. In keeping with the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third-parties should be sent to the Website's designated agent noted below (the "Designated Agent"). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under U.S. copyright law and is accessible on the Website, please notify us by contacting the Designated Agent.
In order to give effective notification of a claim of copyright infringement by a third-party under the DMCA, you must send a written communication to the Designated Agent that includes substantially the following: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website, that are claimed to have been infringed; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Website to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that neither the copyright owner, nor its agent nor the law has authorized the use of the material in the manner complained of; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
Dolce Vita Footwear, Inc.
Attn: Director of Customer Service, Ecommerce
52-16 Barnett Ave
Long Island City, NY 11104
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a valid notification of alleged copyright infringement is received, we will remove or disable access to the material identified in the notice as being infringing or as being the subject of infringing activity, and take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to this material. Please note that, under the DMCA, a claimant who makes a misrepresentation concerning copyright infringement may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer who is injured by such misrepresentation as a result of reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
Your consent and agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations is a material inducement for us to permit you to access the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Website, and our obligations and liabilities in respect of your use of the Website, is expressly limited as follows below.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL PRODUCTS SOLD, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, NEITHER DOLCE VITA NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER DOLCE VITA NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THESE TERMS; (B) PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER; (C) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (D) DELAYS OR INTERRUPTION IN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVERS THAT HOST THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE(S) AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (F) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR THIRD PARTY SITE(S); (G) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE(S) ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE; (H) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDIRECTION, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; OR (I) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
DOLCE VITA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE. DOLCE VITA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE RELATED TO ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE ERRORS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS), AND DOLCE VITA MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER DOLCE VITA NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE DESIGN OR MAINTENANCE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, INJURY, OR MALFUNCTION ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DOLCE VITA AND/OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SPONSORS, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHICH THE SAME ARE IN PRIVITY WITH, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACTUAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCEED THE COST OF THE ITEM(S) PURCHASED PLUS SHIPPING AND SALES TAX, AS APPLICABLE, OR A MAXIMUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU ALSO AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOLCE VITA IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT RELATING TO THAT CONTENT), FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DOLCE VITA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT TAKE AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONSEQUENCE THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS DOLCE VITA, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, CHARGES, COMPLAINTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS' FEES), ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE; (II) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS; (III) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT; OR (IV) ANY CLAIM THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE EXCLUSIVE CONTROL AND DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO THIS INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL COOPERATE FULLY WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
Dolce Vita values our customers and seeks to resolve disputes informally where possible. Before filing any lawsuit relating to a Claim, you agree to first send a detailed notice (“Notice”) to Dolce Vita by email at email@example.com. Your Notice must contain all of the following information: (1) your full name; (2) your address; (3) your telephone number; (4) your email address; (5) information sufficient for Dolce Vita to identify any transaction and/or product at issue (e.g., your order number, order confirmation communication, SKU number, etc.); and (6) a detailed description of your Claim, the nature and basis of your Claim(s), and the nature and basis of the relief you are seeking with a calculation for it. You must personally sign this Notice.
Likewise, Dolce Vita agrees that if we have a dispute with you, we will first send a detailed Notice to your e-mail address on file with us. Dolce Vita’s Notice will likewise set forth (1) information sufficient for you to identify any transaction at issue and (2) a detailed description of our dispute, the nature and basis of our claim(s), and the nature and basis of the relief we are seeking with a calculation for it.
You and Dolce Vita agree to negotiate in good faith, for a period of at least 60 days from the date of the Notice, in an effort to swiftly resolve it to your satisfaction without the need for a formal proceeding. Should Dolce Vita request a telephone conference with you in an effort to resolve your dispute as part of this informal process, you agree to personally participate (with your counsel if you are represented). Compliance with and completion of this mandatory informal dispute resolution process is a condition precedent to filing any lawsuit. The statute of limitations and any filing fee deadlines shall be tolled while the parties engage in this process. A court shall have the authority to enjoin the filing of any lawsuit concerning a Claim without first providing a Notice or otherwise participating in good faith in this informal dispute resolution process.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. NEITHER YOU NOR WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER USERS/CONSUMERS OR BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN, AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY, ANY LAWSUIT OR OTHER DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE. YOU AND WE EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO FILE OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU AND WE VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU OR WE HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL.
Viruses and Transmission of Sensitive Information. Dolce Vita cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the materials contained on the Website will be free of viruses, worms or other code or related hazards that may have destructive properties (collectively "viruses"). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient procedures, firewalls, checkpoints, and safeguards within your computer system to satisfy your particular requirements to protect against viruses. Dolce Vita does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet, nor does Dolce Vita assume any responsibility for any products or services of, or hyperlinks to, third-parties.
We do not represent that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in your location. Persons who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.